Nomination and Remuneration are under Board of Commissioners.
Work procedures - Nomination :
- Evaluating the performance of members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners and planning the development of Directors and Commissioners'competence to prepare the next member of Board of Directors and Boarsd of Commissioners.
- Setting the composition member of the qualified Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
- Meetings with the Board of Commissioners and Board of Directors for nomination once in four months which leds by President Commissioner.
- Meeting decisions are taken by deleberation and consensus. In the event that a decision can not be reached then the decisions can be made by a majority voting.
Work procedures - Remuneration :
- Structuring / budgeting remuneration of the members of Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners.
Structures of remuneration could be salaries, honorarium, incentives and benefits which are fixed and variable.
- After receiving determination of honorarium from shareholders appointed at the Annual General Meeting Shareholders, preparing the amount of remuneration for Directors and Commissioners.
- In the arrangement if the amount and structure of remuneration shall pay attention to (1) remuneration prevails in the company or similar business field, (2) company's performance, (3) duties, responsibilities and authority of members of the Board of Directors and Commissioners and (4) performance, contribution and achievements of each member of the Board of Directors and Commissioners to the Company growth
- Held a formal meeting at least once in a year to evaluate and decide the structure and amount of remuneration.
- Decision can be taken through meeting and or written statement.